Major Donors 2020
The work of EdSource has been made possible through the generous support of a wide range of charitable foundations, organizations and individuals.
We gratefully acknowledge the following foundations for their investment in our work.
- S. D. Bechtel, Jr. Foundation
- Chamberlin Family Foundation
- The California Endowment
- College Futures Foundation
- ECMC Foundation
- The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Walter & Elise Haas Fund
- Evelyn and Walter Haas Jr. Fund
- William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
- The Heising-Simons Foundation
- The Dirk and Charlene Kabcenell Foundation
- The Kresge Foundation
- Lumina Foundation
- Silver Giving Foundation
- The Sobrato Family Foundation
- The Stuart Foundation
- The Stupski Foundation
Institutional Donors (Up to $10,000 level)
We thank the following “EdSource Champions” who contributed generously to our successful 2019 Newsmatch campaign.
- ALZA Strategies
- Ball/Frost Group
- Capitol Impact
- Fagen Friedman & Fulfrost
- Leading Resources
- Lucas Public Affairs, Inc.
- Orbach Huff Suarez & Henderson
- School Services of California
- The Wonderful Company Foundation
Editorial independence and integrity
EdSource is a 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt organization and is not influenced by outside interests, and political or commercial pressures, and does not engage in lobbying activities. Editorial decision-making and content, including content produced with support of our funders, remain under the sole control of EdSource.